Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all!

Driving on the road, my brother and I saw this group of horses on the hill.
My brother says -"wow brother! this is cool. You should take a picture of this. "
And I want to stop too. So I ask - "Well, may I?"
W are on our way somewhere and I feel bad stopping in the middle.


So, I stop, take a few pictures and start back on the road. I am stopped at the traffic light when I see the horses running. The camera and the lens is still handy and I quickly shot three frames before the light turned green. I really wished I was not in the middle lane stopping the traffic.

I remember a poster I saw way back when in college which said - "To get the most out of life, paddle slowly." Most of the times, it is not the destination but the journey that matters, don't you think?

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Nitish, that is a very beautiful picture! Ther sure is truth in the slow paddling school of thought ...

Suresh